Ads

Wednesday 5 June 2024

Happy World Environment Day to all of you - Aaradhya Priya












 


Happy World Environment Day to all of you


My Name is Aaradhya Priya. I am from City-Deoghar State- Jharkhand, Country-India. 


I read in class 10th in Geeta Devi DAV Public School Deoghar.


 I believe my strength is my attitude, and Ilike to take up challenges and think to accept both success and failure in a balanced way to move forward. 


I always challenge myself to improve my progress and steady growth. 


Thank you for providing us with such an excellent opportunity to introduce our talent.


Kindly read my notepad on World Environment 


Copyright ©️ Global Youths Alliance For Change 

2 comments:

  1. First of all thanks to the members of Global Youths Alliance For Change from the bottom of my heart.I am honored for you to honor me.Due to this encouragement, my confidence will increase even more.It will always be my endeavor to unite people all over the world through my writing works.I have full faith that we all will come together and continue to take this work forward by highlighting the burning problems of the entire world.Thank you all very much again

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome great lady

    ReplyDelete

Gender Equality: A Call for a More Just World

  Gender equality is more than just a buzzword; it's a fundamental human right. It's about ensuring that everyone, regardless of the...