Ads

Monday, 28 April 2025

Sdg Goal - No Poverty & Quality Education ( Pat Story )

 






Sdg Goal - No Poverty & Quality Education ( Pat Story ) 


Listen 👂 On Our Podcast & Radio 📻 Platforms 


Spotify 📻⬇️


https://open.spotify.com/episode/4fCRYwGjp0siioz1yjjCt3?si=elVcgatvSd-9_AE5HSJcNg


Jollof Radio 📻 ⬇️


https://share.jollofradio.com/podcast/744


YouTube ⬇️


https://youtu.be/PKumEgAQ3fw?si=xka6iq51hXcZxmik


Pat


I was homeless at 15. Youth Allowance meant that I didn’t starve to death, but it did mean that on top of the challenge of finishing high school while essentially couch surfing and moving 11 times in my senior years, I was hungry. I didn’t get any help to manage the allowance I received and I would often run out of food well before my next payment and drink water to try and fill up enough just to get to sleep. It also meant that I entered adulthood with a terrible credit history, as the allowance I had didn’t stretch to cover electricity, rent and other bills. I spent hours each month in distressing phone calls begging for extensions from power companies etc. It just didn’t stretch that far. It was time I could have been studying like my peers and doing better at school and university. 


To support our podcast 


Donate by leaving a cash tip on


Donate to [Global Youths Alliance For Change]!


Donate Any Amount


Account Details To Donate 


3563741017

Fcmb Bank 

Pereira Oluwabimpe Miracle (Founder to the Ngo ) 


Bitcoin 


Bitcoin Address: bc1qjvd3nvatkxuvry32f64fn5mtcujnr22ce7vvms


Visit our website ⬇️


https://linktr.ee/globalyouthsalianceforchange/


Copyright ©️ Global Youths Alliance For Change


#globalyouthsallianceforchange 

#sustainabilitymatters 

#ngo #charity #nonprofit #education #donate #volunteer #help #india #love #support #covid #children #community #donation #fundraising #socialgood #change #socialworker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protest Erupts in Lagos as Pensioners Face Tear Gas While Demanding Unpaid Funds

   Protest Erupts in Lagos as Pensioners Face Tear Gas While Demanding Unpaid Funds Tensions escalated dramatically in Lagos State today as ...